After a week of computer issues, followed by a month-long warm and sunny, yet snowy vacation to both the west coast and north east, we are back home and I am ready to get to work on this blog! Computer issues are a real struggle for us as normally our computer just works. Every time. So when I was getting the rainbow circle spinning enough to make me dizzy, I tried to tinker around with my very favorite, never let me down, iMac. Much like if it were a pc, I didn't get anywhere. So, I strapped my little apple buddy into the passengers seat and took for a little car ride to Greeneville. I was a bit distraught at the thought of my 3 year old apple product that only ever needed to be rebooted, like 3 times, needing a new hard drive. Turns out that the computer was recalled for this exact issue and I didn't know about it.... (Sorry, Steve Jobs, truth is that you were given a "junk email" for our correspondence.)
So, here I sit, yoga pants, comfy sweatshirt and fuzzy slippers with a mug of peppermint mocha getting ready to spend my day writing our Christmas letter and catching up on my blog!

No comments:
Post a Comment