I'm not exactly sure how it happened, but between riding horses and checking into our hotel in Phoenix, we managed to find a Build A Bear Workshop where Amelia could use a gift card she got for her LAST birthday. It just happened to be in what I'm sure is the ritziest mall in all of Arizona. It felt more like it was in L.A. But in we walked, dusty, dirty, smelly, heads held high. No shame in our game. (Ok, I was ashamed!)
| Amelia chose a German Shepard puppy to take home. She appeased the man working there with his silly routine, but you could tell she thought he was a fool. |
| She was happy to choose a heart to put in the dog. |
| Making a wish (Actually just pretending to. She later said she didn't wish anything. Told you she was just appeasing him.) |
| Wishing she didn't have to do any of this... |
| Finally... the good stuff. The employee leaving her alone, she can get down to the good stuff. Playing with her puppy. |
No comments:
Post a Comment