Friday, September 23, 2011

Oh dear...

Fridays are now Amelia's Storytime mornings at the library.
This morning I was getting her ready to go and decided to fix her hair a little differently.  I have tried before to put her hair back in one of these headbands....

and it NEVER works out well.  She always ends up making a huge Pigpen-type (Charlie Brown reference) mess with it in under 3 minutes.  When I went to get her from the library, her hair actually the same as it did when I dropped her off.  I wanted her to know that I thought she did a great job keeping her hands out of it, so I told her so.  This was her reply:

"Thank you!  Ms Sarah says she likes it too.  But you know what????  Now I have BOYS interested in me!"

Me:  **Cough, GASP, Choke**, regain some semblance of composure...  "What makes you think that?" 

"Well, this boy there told me that he liked my hair and when I said thank you, he said he likes my shirt too!"



Now I knew somewhere in my heart that these days were coming, but I'm not ready yet!

1 comment:

Lorry said...

Too funny! I wouldn't worry about her too much. She's gorgeous and she'll definitely have those boys after her but she'll be beating off with her own stick Tangled frying pan style! :)