| Careful Abby... Sarah is curious about what you have in your mouth.... |
| And whoomp... There it goes! |
| Anyone want some wine with that CHEESE?? |
| So beautiful! She looks like what I remember her Mama looking like at this age. |
![]() |
| A plumb tuckered out Sarah visiting with Pappy and Grandma Bonnie. |
| Abby has always had an extreme fondness for Lizzy. |
| So sweet! |
| Lizzy looks pretty happy too! |
| Passing the rainy day with a little tv... (What's that green stuff on Marshall's shorts? Oh yeah! Grass stains! We don't get those in AZ!!) |
| The camera just loves this girl. |
| And so do I! I feel like one of those new mom's who can't possibly choose a good picture of their baby, so they make you sit through the whole album. |
| The girls in the dresses we meant to have their pictures taken in. We'll have to settle for this snapshot in Grandma's backyard. Time always seems to go much too quickly. |
| I don't think she was offering me any of this chocolate peanut buttery goodness. I think she was bragging! |
| Doesn't she look pleased with herself? ;) |

No comments:
Post a Comment