Remember I mentioned the kids writing letters to Santa? Apparently our "spirited" wild child knows who she is. And so does everyone else.
![]() |
| Interpretation: From: Amelia Dear Santa I hope that I don't get on bad list and don't get coal. Can you find a toy moose? |
![]() |
| Marshall is kind enough to inform Santa that Amelia doesn't deserve to be on the naughty list. |
![]() |
| Abby, the realist of the bunch, just tells Santa that she just can't help it. She doesn't mean to do it! |
My poor baby girl. While she's certainly the one most likely to be disobedient, it's usually because she gets caught up in the moment and makes a poor choice, not a willful type of disobedience. She tries much harder to be good than any other kid I know! We were sure to let her know that we thought she'd be just fine and that we know how hard she tries to behave.
(Marshall KNEW she wouldn't be on the bad list because "She didn't get on last year after pushing me off of the trampoline, so I know she'll not be on it this year") I wish I'd known he was thinking of this last year at Christmas. Too funny!



No comments:
Post a Comment