I have NEVER been a Black Friday shopper. This year, however, I was thinking fondly back to working at the Jewelry store and seeing all these sets of women hitting the stores and making a fun girl bonding kind of day out of it. While I had zero interest in the black friday sales and already had my shopping completed because of our trip, I thought it might be fun for Lorry and I to do our stocking stuffer shopping together. Grandma Fern let the kids come over to spend the night (and gained 2 Johnson children in the deal!) and the plan was for Lorry and I to spend the morning shopping and maybe grabbing lunch before heading over to retrieve the kids.
Boy, was I surprised to wake up the next day and see this:
I was a little disappointed that I didn't get to see the kids' reaction to the snow but knew that they would be super excited about it. Thankfully Lorry was willing to drive me around in it! I'm keeping my desert rat drivers license for now!
This guy? Not so excited. ;)
When we finished our shopping, we went by Grandma's to pick up the kids. They had a blast playing in the snow and building a tiny snowman in borrowed gloves.
I am totally in love my little square peg.



No comments:
Post a Comment